MENTORING PROGRAM UPDATE
We are delighted to officially announce that our PINKK Mentoring 2020 Program launched as planned and the virtual kick off was a huge success! As the Founder of PINKK I am committed to making this a successful program for all this year. We are all in this together.
This current crisis reinforces our need to be there for our community during these challenging times and further supports the PINKK mission of women supporting women from all walks of life. It matters. Knowledge and Kindness are two key tenets of PINKK that are needed now more than ever.
We have thoughtfully evaluated all and we will move forward and our program will work to meet the needs of our community. We will be agile and adapt and as we need to with virtual, on line or other accommodations and management as deemed appropriate. Of course, the well being of our community is our first priority as always. This is no different.
We had our OFFICIAL kick off event for the 2020 Mentoring program on June 17!
Congrats to the 2020 class: Cecil Booth, Gayle Dieck, Katelyn Dolan, Michelle Hoagland, Kelsey MacLennan, Natalie O’ Brien, Suzanne Pride, Nancy Reid, Anne Rossley, Jenn Scherbauer, Jennider Ublasi and to our PINKK leadership Kathy Jo Van and Tita Arroyo!
Below is additional information on the program:
- It will be a 12 week program. Here is the working timeline with key dates:
|APRIL 22|| |
Call for applications: COMPLETE
FINAL Applicants notified of acceptance into the program via e-mail from PINKK leadership: COMPLETE
|Matching of Mentors-Mentees by PINKK Leadership|
KICK OFF EVENT: Official kick-off meeting for mentor pairs – finalize mentoring matches- VIRTUAL kick off : COMPLETE
|Mentoring pairs meet every other week for 60 minutes for minimum of six (6) meetings.|
LIVE EVENT PROGRAM WRAP UP CELEBRATION
- It takes a community to do this. We are delighted that PINKK will again be partnering with KJ Company this year for mentoring management and now have PINKK Founding Member, Tita Arroyo as assistant manager on the program. We have amazing leadership and support for which we are grateful.
- Here is some useful information on that we wanted to provide in advance given the current environment. https://www.get.mentoringcomplete.com/blog/develop-your-mentoring-relationship-virtually
- If interested in future programs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow-up.
WE LOOK FORWARD to another successful mentoring program as we are all in this together. PINKK is committed to being a resource and community of knowledge, inspiration and kindness for all who need it during these challenging times.
Let’s do this together with kindness.
We have partnered with certified life coach Lisa Pachence this year and PINKK member leadership See presentations from our webinars below:
Video recordings are for members in the PINKK TOOL KIT.
- PPT of Lisa Pachence’s webinar July 2020 on our events page: Navigating Change with Courage and Power and Kindness
- THE SECOND ACT WORKSHOP: REINVENT your LIFE and Your CAREER into Something You Wildly Love PPT of Lisa Pachence’s webinar Jan 2020: PINKK POWERPOINT Lisa 1.30.20
- MENTAL RESILIENCY PPT of Lisa Pachence’s webinar Feb 2020: Mental Resiliency PINKK POWERPOINT
- Three Fundamentals for Managing Stress https://pinkknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/3-Fundamentals-for-Managing-Stress-POWERPOINT.pptx
- Find Purpose in the Pause: How to Turn Fear into Faith and Ferocity. https://pinkknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/How-to-Turn-Fear-into-Faith-and-Ferocity.pptx
- SELF CARE workshop Tips for Now and a Lifetime of Wellness https://pinkknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Self-Care-Webinar-05202020.pptx
We will continue to offer FREE NEW online webinars over next weeks.
PAST 2019 Launch
We also conducted live on line coaching event on the Power of Intention on July 18, 2019, with certified coach Kathy McCabe. See below for a video clip and a sample PDF (full video and conference slides available to our members in our tool-kit):
- Full video recording of Kathy McCabe’s video conference July 2019
- PDF of Kathy McCabe’s video conference July 2019
There is other information on events page.
Now is a good time to join to get the full benefits of coaching programs now at no cost as a member. https://pinkknow.com/join-now/
Together we will keep growing and making the world a kinder better place for women and for all.
Spread the word and we will grow and inspire together.
FUTURE ONGOING PLANS
- We will connect women who have a demonstrated interest and want to develop and learn and grow their business and careers through a mentor or a coach. .www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/smarter-living/why-mentoring-matters-how-to-get-started.html
- Here are some additional thought starters : Is Something Off in Your Mentor-Mentee Relationship?
- Don’t know if you want mentoring or coaching, and what that looks like? Check this out to learn more: https://www.kjcompany.net/news/2018-12-29-do-i-need-a-mentor-or-a-coach