PINKK MENTORING PROGRAM 2021
2021 OFFICIAL LAUNCH UPDATE NEWS: Spring Summer will wrap in AUGUST and FALL APPLICATIONS are OPEN!
We encourage all of our program participants to apply for PINKK Woman of The Year! You all have contributed so much to our PINKK community, and we want to honor your participation! Our first PINKK Woman of The Year is someone who embodies our motto, Powerfully Inspiring Networking Knowledge and Kindness! We believe that all of our mentors and mentees have the potential to be the PINKK Woman of The Year! Applications open August 1st and close November 1st at 5pm. You can access the application here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbQydVh6OtuW6rUdslS_qMG4jgtv2a8axeNFe5Xm8kv11_sg/viewform
Any questions can be directed towards email@example.com
As the Founder of PINKK, I am committed to making this a successful program for all this year. We are all in this together and committed to community support.
The ongoing pandemic and recovery reinforces our very real need for kind leadership and to be there for our community during these challenging times. It also further supports the PINKK mission of women supporting women from all walks of life. It matters.
Knowledge and Kindness are two key tenets of PINKK that are needed now more than ever. We hope YOU can be a part of our community. We have thoughtfully evaluated all and we will once again move forward and launch our program to meet the needs of our community. We will be agile and adapt as we need to with virtual, on line or other accommodations and management as deemed appropriate. Of course, the well-being of our community is our first priority as always. This is no different.
YOU can BE ANYWHERE and do this. We are expanding our reach and will accommodate all locations to be of service right now! We will be having a FALL PROGRAM! Stay tuned here for details.
We are currently accepting applications NOW! ! Below is additional information on the program:
- Applications and details available here now below.
- Applications for both mentors and mentees are also below for submission in addition to a self-assessment which can help us determine how to match up the mentor and mentee teams.
- Upon acceptance additional course materials will be provided to guide the process.
- The program is offered complimentary for PINKK members and for mentors. For mentees there is a $125 fee that will be due upon acceptance into the program. You can DONATE and make payment here: MENTORING DONATION
- Note: Junior membership is $75 and student is $35 so if you fit that category it may be more cost efficient to join and get all the benefits of PINKK membership. JOIN US!!! BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- We also will grandfather in mentees from our 2019 PILOT and 2020 Programs and we are prepared to offer scholarships for those mentees that are in need. *Please note that in your application and we will take all into account as we want to be of service to all as best we can right now.
- Program duration: 12 weeks. AUGUST 2 or 9 is celebration. Check here and newsletter will go out with final date.
- APPLICATIONS are OPEN for FALL!
It takes a community to do this. We are delighted that PINKK will again be partnering with KJ Van from KJ Company this year and with PINKK Founding Member, Tita Arroyo from Life Loves Health Coaching as assistant manager on the program once again! What a gift! We have amazing leadership and support for which we are grateful.
If you choose, the mentoring can be done remotely as we had varied cities involved in the pilot and can help guide the process.
Here is some useful information on that we wanted to provide in advance given the current environment. https://www.get.mentoringcomplete.com/blog/develop-your-mentoring-relationship-virtually
We are all in this together! WE LOOK FORWARD to another successful mentoring program. PINKK is committed to being a resource and community of knowledge, inspiration and kindness for all who need it, especially during these challenging times. Onward!
Let’s do this together with kindness.
Kind regards, PINKK Founder, Athena Golianis Walker
BE KIND & BE WELL!
DONATE TO PINKK:
We have partnered with Tita Arroyo, National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach and Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach at LIFE LOVES Health Coaching would like to invite all PINKK members to join her Healthy Habits: Back to Basics program.http://www.lifelovesco.com
We also are partnering with Angie Cominos Koehler http://www.PathFinderCoaching4u.com and Satya yoga practice and Lisa Pachence certified life coach again this year!
Keep checking here for more info on coaching opps with other PINKK member leadership. We are growing!
See presentations from some of our webinars below: Also check the EVENTS PAGE for 2021 new events!
Video recordings are for members in the PINKK TOOL KIT.
- PPT of Lisa Pachence’s webinar July 2020 on our events page: Navigating Change with Courage and Power and Kindness
- THE SECOND ACT WORKSHOP: REINVENT your LIFE and Your CAREER into Something You Wildly Love PPT of Lisa Pachence’s webinar Jan 2020: PINKK POWERPOINT Lisa 1.30.20
- MENTAL RESILIENCY PPT of Lisa Pachence’s webinar Feb 2020: Mental Resiliency PINKK POWERPOINT
- Three Fundamentals for Managing Stress https://pinkknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/3-Fundamentals-for-Managing-Stress-POWERPOINT.pptx
- Find Purpose in the Pause: How to Turn Fear into Faith and Ferocity. https://pinkknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/How-to-Turn-Fear-into-Faith-and-Ferocity.pptx
- SELF CARE workshop Tips for Now and a Lifetime of Wellness https://pinkknow.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Self-Care-Webinar-05202020.pptx
We will continue to offer FREE NEW online webinars over next weeks.
PAST 2019 Launch
We also conducted live on line coaching event on the Power of Intention on July 18, 2019, with certified coach Kathy McCabe. See below for a video clip and a sample PDF (full video and conference slides available to our members in our tool-kit):
- Full video recording of Kathy McCabe’s video conference July 2019
- PDF of Kathy McCabe’s video conference July 2019
There is other information on events page.
Now is a good time to join to get the full benefits of coaching programs now at no cost as a member. https://pinkknow.com/join-now/
Together we will keep growing and making the world a kinder better place for women and for all.
Spread the word and we will grow and inspire together.
FUTURE ONGOING PLANS
- We will connect women who have a demonstrated interest and want to develop and learn and grow their business and careers through a mentor or a coach. .www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/smarter-living/why-mentoring-matters-how-to-get-started.html
- Here are some additional thought starters : Is Something Off in Your Mentor-Mentee Relationship?
- Don’t know if you want mentoring or coaching, and what that looks like? Check this out to learn more: https://www.kjcompany.net/news/2018-12-29-do-i-need-a-mentor-or-a-coach