Stay up to date with all of PINKK’s upcoming events
Stay tuned for 2020 events! Thank you for a great 2019!
2020 VISION IN ACTION in PINKK Style
- ON LINE Workshop #2 Mindset Mastery: How to generate mental agility in your career and life:
- Friday, February 28 noon
- FREE for Members!
- Sign up here
Join us for the Winter Walk on Sunday 2/23 to support Sarah’s Circle – to prevent homelessness for women.Help us #MeltAwayTheCold at the 28th Annual Winter Walk:a Mile in Her Shoes!For nearly three decades, Winter Walk: a Mile in Her Shoes has rallied support for women who are homeless in Chicago. By highlighting the extreme hardships women who are homeless face during Chicago’s harsh winter months, Winter Walk is an opportunity to show camaraderie, learn about homelessness, and raise crucial funds to end homelessness for women.Look under “Learn More” for Life Loves/ PINKK group.If questions signing up contact Tita @ Info@lifelovesco.com for assistance and to order t-shirts for those participating.
March: WOMEN’S History Month
- Let’s GET PINKKED NETWORKING EVENT
- Final Date and details TBD: (Discount for Members)
PERSONAL BRANDING WORKSHOP:
- Tell your story and build YOUR Brand Value prop:
- Final dates and details TBD – led by Athena Golianis
PINKK PANEL INSPIRATION EVENT: save the date!
- By Popular demand this returns -hear from amazing women that will inspire with their journeys and stories: Thursday, October 1, 5:30 – 8:00 pm (Discount for Members)
- Nominations are being accepted in February
HOLIDAY KINDNESS LUNCHEON – SAVE THE DATE!
Our tradition continues because you asked. Thank you.
- Tuesday, December 8, 12-2PM
- (Discounts for Members)
- Our PINKK Mentoring Program will BE BACK! HUGE thanks to all who participated and to KJ Van for her leadership!
- Based on our wrap celebration and feedback it was a huge success and lives were changed and we made an impact that matters. We will keep growing and learning!
- It will be a 12 week program. Applications and details will be sent in advance
- We will send out dates and information on how to apply to be a mentor or mentee in the spring. If interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow-up.
- We are looking for volunteers who want to assist with the program implementation.
- LOOK for informal gatherings led my Michelle Lodl and other PINKK members starting in the spring!
- If you have ideas, contact us and tell us what you have in mind! Let us know how you want to lead, organize, or contribute and build our community in 2020 together!
By entering and by your presence at PINKK events, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Your entry constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to any use, in any and all media throughout the universe in perpetuity, of your appearance, voice and name for any purpose whatsoever in connection with the production presently entitled: PINKK EVENT.
You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent given by you by entering the event(s).